The "Blue Shoot" with Kenadie

9:26 AM

This is little Kenadie.
Her mom, Kelly, is a friend of mine and asked if I would take her one-year-old pictures.
I ran this idea by her for a "one-color shoot", which I've never done, but luckily she had faith.
We had a $100 budget and this is how it all turned out.

We chose the color blue/turquoise to match Kenadie's adorable dress and sweater.
Then I found the desk/phone table on KSL Classifieds. Someone was selling it, but I managed to rent it for the day for $20.
The helium tank was another $20. It was one of those Balloon Time tanks, and trust me, you'll find the cheapest price at Walmart or Target. I did my research.
The rest of the budget was spent on streamers, balloons, the giant 32" balloons and the blue phone prop.
Oh, and the feather. You can't forget the feather!
Needless to say, shopping for this shoot was one of the funnest jobs I've ever had!
Kelly brought the blue books and blue treats (see below).

I've had a couple people ask me where I did the shoot.
It's just my front living room.
Moved out the furniture, moved in the decorations.
It probably took about 3-4 hours to set up.
Special thanks to my friends, Ashley and Mallory for helping me for so long, even though they were both pregnant at the time.
I know, I'm a slave driver.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images