Baby Adalyn

8:00 PM

This is baby Adalyn, my friend Ashley's two-week-old daughter.
You may remember when I took Ashley's maternity photos.

I was super-excited for this shoot for one simple reason.
The ROMPER.
You see, I bought the adorable romper for this shoot before Adalyn was even born!
Two baby shower gifts in one!

These are my favorite pictures from the photo shoot.
  

The happy couple and their floppy baby.
Thanks Ashley for letting me dress and manhandle your baby!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I like that black frame thingy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting really good Lesli! Where did you get the romper, I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the romper at a boutique in Utah, but I'm sure you can find them online somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images