Fun in the Fog

7:49 PM

It was SO SO FOGGY on Friday night.  Probably the most fog I've ever seen in Provo.  Driving home from the Frontrunner station was scary, but I got more and more excited the closer I got to my house.  I couldn't wait to take pictures!!

The only problem was I had no subject (someone didn't want to brave the cold with me).  So I got my tripod, set my timer, and snapped away for about an hour around my neighborhood.  Here are some of my favorite pictures.



This picture of  me walking out of the fog is probably my favorite.

Would have been better with someone running naked, but my subject wasn't willing.

You can't tell in these pictures, but I'm freezing my butt off.  My huge winter coat was ugly in pictures, so I took it off.  Luckily, because I was using the timer, I had a lot of running to do.  Kept me from turning into an icicle.

 I call this one "Fun with Fog and Photoshop".

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images